We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously.
Please follow this process for raising a complaint.
Write to the CEO: that’s the quickest way to resolve a problem. If you’re still not satisfied, or if the complaint is about the CEO, ask for your complaint to be escalated to the Chair of the trustees.
What information we’ll need from you
We will need:
• a clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
• copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint
• your email address or postal address (so we can reply)
What happens next
When you’ve made your complaint, we will:
• send an email to let you know that we’ve received it (as long as you’ve provided a valid email address)
• investigate your complaint (looking at whether your questions were answered and what remedy would be fair and proportionate in the circumstances)
We aim to respond to complaints within 20 working days. If we can’t reply to you within this time, we will let you know and tell you when you can expect a reply.